How do you spend your holiday season? Slaving over a hot stove or rushing from store to store to buy the things you need?
Sounds pretty terrible to us. Luckily, we can deliver a full holiday meal for your entire family (and then some), and you can get back to doing the fun things that really matter.
Not sure what to do with all that extra time? We’ve got some ideas.
- Marathon your favorite movies or TV show. Instead of playing them in the background while you cook, devote your full attention with a glass of Pinot Noir.
- Host a game night! When you don’t have to worry about supplying the snacks and booze, hosting becomes a lot more fun. You break out the cards, poker chips and board games, we’ll bring the rest.
- Watch the Thanksgiving Day parade. And don’t forget the mimosas!
- See the Christmas lights in Interlochen. Get out of the house and enjoy the Christmas spirit with the best neighborhood lights in Texas. Don’t forget the hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps!
- Shop in Sundance Square. Get your Christmas shopping done while everyone else is still cooking for Thanksgiving! And don’t forget to stop by In the Sack for lunch.
We’re here to make your holidays as easy as possible. Let us do the work, so you can enjoy your family and the true meaning of the season.