Our guys make all of our chef-crafted, ready-to-eat meals in house, but there are a few homemade ingredients that make our food really stand out.
Who wants store-bought ranch, tortillas or pesto, when we can make it for you!
- What makes our wings so dang good? A fiery marinade recipe brought straight from the Caribbean island!
- Homemade pesto and local ingredients make our Tomato and Mozzarella Salad pop.
- Next time you scarf down one of our breakfast tacos, remember that deliciously fresh tortilla – made from scratch each morning!
- Our Brutus Salad is the spicier cousin to the Caesar – partly due to the delicious Mexican caviar as a topping!
- Our most popular item – the Southwest Chicken Wrap – is all the more delicious with our homemade dipping sauce, consisting of half ranch and half our Caribbean marinade.
We’re aren’t sharing our secret recipes, but next time you have one of these meals, you’ll be a little more satisfied knowing the love and care that goes into each bite.